At the Action For India's upcoming Annual Forum, you can be very sure of 199 people who want to help you scale up the impact of your social enterprise. Since its inception four years ago, this unique, invite only gathering of 100 social entrepreneurs and 100 key influencers (investors, tech gurus, mentors, IAS officers and others) has been a launch-pad for fruitful collaborations in the social enterprise space. So, here is an opportunity to get the world to back you for realising your enterprise's true potential!
1. Powerful learning opportunities: Come, hear and learn from thought leaders at the intersection of business, technology, entrepreneurship and social impact.
2. Highly curated participants: Every participant at the AFIís Annual Forum - be it a social entrepreneur or an influencer - is invited only after a rigorous selection process resulting in high quality interactions.
3. Interactive sector specific discussions: Participants in each of the five sectors represented at the Forum have an opportunity for a deep dive into emerging technology trends, business opportunities and market challenges.
4. Tie into local innovation ecosystems: Connect with Hub Champions from AFIís pan India network of regional hubs of social innovation. Secure local partnerships for your business needs.
5. Win an all expenses paid 2 week Trek to Silicon Valley: A unique competition that will enable you to network with distinguished business and technology leaders from the Silicon Valley and help scale the impact of your organization
SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION AND YOU COULD BE AMONG THE 100 SELECT INVITEES
Hurry! Submission of applications close on 31st Dec 2015. Apply Now!
For any other queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Action For India organizes the best social enterprise conference I know of in India, curating the 100 best social enterprises from across the country." - Sean Blagsvedt, CEO, Babajob.com
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AT AFI ANNUAL FORUM 2016
Rajiv Pratap Rudy
Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (TBC)
Former Advisor to the PM of india
Founder, Deshpande Foundation
Founder & CEO, Central Square Foundation (TBC)
Prof. Rajeev Gowda
Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha
TO QUALIFY YOUR ORGANIZATION MUST:
* Be an Indian NGO or for-profit enterprise with a social mission
* Have a technology component as part of your operating/business model
* Be active in Agriculture, Education, Energy, Healthcare or Livelihood
* Be at least a year but less than 7 years old
* Be interested in being part of AFI's pan India Hub Network
More information on the website
of the event.