FILM MAKING COMPETITION
INvictus- the Film and Photography society of SGGSCC invites you to participate in "HITCHCOCK", the short film making competition.
“Film Making is a chance to live many lifetimes”- Robert Altman.
In this period of cinematic innovations and creations, FPS’16 presents to you the opportunity to come and share your vision with budding filmmakers from across the country.
Your film would be screened in our college auditorium on 17th Feburary 2016.
1. This is an open theme event.
2. Last date of submission – 12th Feburary (midnight).
3. Time limit for the movie: 7-15mins.
4. It can be in any format but MP4 would be preferred.
5. Ensure that the film is a work of your own creation.
6. Films can be in any language. Please make sure that the movie has English subtitles in case it is in any language other than English or Hindi.
You can send your entries via YouTube link or Dropbox link to INVICTUS.FPS@GMAIL.COM
Deadline for submission – 12th Feburary (midnight).
First - worth Rs. 25000/-
Second - worth Rs. 15000/-
Third - worth Rs. 5000/-
FOR ANY QUERIES CONTACT :
DEVANSHU BANSAL- 9953680080
CHINMAY ARORA - 7838134942
More information on the website
of the event.