FILM MAKING COMPETITION
INvictus- the Film and Photography society of SGGSCC invites you to participate in "HITCHCOCK", the short film making competition.
“Film Making is a chance to live many lifetimes”- Robert Altman.
In this period of cinematic innovations and creations, FPS’16 presents to you the opportunity to come and share your vision with budding filmmakers from across the country.
Your film would be screened in our college auditorium on 17th February. You are required to report to the auditorium by 10am on 17th February .
1. This is an open theme event.
2. Last date of submission – 12th February midnight.
3. Time limit for the movie: 7-14mins.
4. It can be in any format but MP4 would be preferred.
5. Ensure that the film is a work of your own creation.
6. Films can be in any language. Please make sure that the movie has English subtitles in case it is in any language other than English or Hindi.
You can send your entries via YouTube link or Dropbox link to email@example.com , with the subject HITCHCOCK
Prizes to be won worth Rs 25000/-
FOR ANY QUERIES CONTACT :
KAMAL BAINS -9990549054
DEVANSHU BANSAL- 9953680080
More information on the website
of the event.