The Frozen River Trek: Chadar is truly one of the World’s Wildest & Greatest Adventure as you trek along the traditional Zanskari winter route meeting the locals and children going to School in Leh. You also get to visit the villages and stay in homes thus getting an insight into the lives of the simple Zanskari folk during the hostile winter period. The harsh climatic conditions (minus 30 c) make this trip even harder as you shuffle along the frozen river and sometime have to even wade through the icy waters or scramble over cliffs.
This trip promises to be a “Lifetime’s Adventure Trip” and a must for those who yearn to do a unique challenging expedition style adventure.
- Winter Trekking Expedition
- Challenging & Exciting Trekking
- A glimpse of an ancient unchanged culture
- Stunning beautiful frozen river
- Spectacular Landscape
- Temperatures: -12C to -30C
Batch #1: 13th - 21st Jan 2016
Batch #2: 19th - 27th Jan 2016
Batch #3: 06th - 14th Feb 2016
INR 18,500/- + 3.625% Govt. Ser. Tax & Swachha Bharat Cess
(For Indian Nationals Only)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Centrally Heated Hotel in Leh
- 06 Nights Stay in Camps while on Trek
- Stay on AP Basis. All meals will be served during the trek.
- Transportation: Pick-n-Drop from trek start/end point.
- HMC's Assistance at the airport while arriving & departing.
- All permits
- Potarages at hotel & airport
- Trekking equipments (Tents/ Dinning Tent / Mattress / Sleeping Bags)
- Trek Guide
- Kitchen Staff
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes.
OFFER FOR LIMITED SEATS ONLY
For detailed information or registration:
+91 88 00 180 333
+91 88 00 264 333
+91 11 41 556 733
More information on the website
of the event.